Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
the society of the XV-XVII century
Transcript of the society of the XV-XVII century
their conditions of life get worse when the landowners enclosed the village common land in favor of sheep farming.
homeless unemployed increases
1601 "The Poor laws"
men of good birth who own lands and don't need to be employed in a profession.
yeomen, farmers and merchants could get a coat of arms and status as gentlemen
they are ambassadors
member of parliament
hosts to the Queen
The society of the XV-XVII century
begging was forbidden
vagabonds were punished
the FATHER was the head of the family and its ruler. his authority and power are recognized as part of the social order
granted an honorary title of knight, by the sovereign or deputy, for service to the country
the WOMEN's goods and money belonged to her husband. They bore 8/15 children
high women mortality in childbirth and
they also are the patrons and support artist.
they are public duties
members of the Lower House of
they are well educated, they study law, ethics and history.