Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
IT Strategy and Planning
Transcript of IT Strategy and Planning
Multi-vendor - dedicated staff
- balanced scorecard Outsourcing What is outsourcing? Disadvantages Advantages IT Strategy & Planning Offshore Outsourcing What is Offshore Outsourcing IT Strategy
Outsourcing & Offshore Outsourcing
Evaluation & Planning VS. Outsourcing Strategies - Understanding the project
- Divide and conquer
- Align incentives
- Write short-period contract
- Control subcontracting
- Do selective outsourcing - Offshore out sourcing is outsourcing with a vendor located in a country other than the one in which the client company is based - Outsourcing is contracting work to be completed by an outside vendor Advantages - Reduce IT expenditures
- Reduce cost and improve the quality of IT service Disadvantages - Cost-reduction expectation
- Data/security and protection
- Process discipline
- Vendor failure to deliver
- Scope creep
- Government oversight/regulation IT Strategy - Finance
- Human Resources - Shirking
- Opportunistic Repricing Crystal Zhang Becky Zhang Phil Joung IT Strategy Technology Management
- Cost Management
- Human Capital Management
- Hardware & Software Management
- Vendor Management
- Risk Management Balanced Scorecard CIO CTO