Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Normal Distribution
*How is the normal distribution related to the mean and median?
* What does the normal distribution tell us about how our data is spread?
*What is the relationship between the standard deviation and the normal distribution? Today you will... Birth Weights Human Height Machinery and Products Their histograms are bell-shaped and symmetric! Standard Deviation:
Measures the spread of data around the mean.
Defines normal vs. abnormal
As spread increases the standard deviation value increases Histograms allow us to plot the relationship between the Standard deviation and mean Single-peaked Double-peaked Uniform Symmetric Skewed Warm-up: Be ready to listen in 1 minute!