Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 05/02/2017
May 2nd, 2017
Class Activity 28
1) Write the general chemical equation for photosynthesis.
2) Draw a labeled diagram that shows the light-dependent reactions for photosynthesis and where it occurs in a plant cell.
3) Describe why the Calvin Cycle is important for the completion of photosynthesis and where it occurs in a plant cell.
General Process of Photosynthesis
How should you be assessed on your knowledge of Photosynthesis on the Final Exam?
Molecular Mechanisms of Photosynthesis