Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Personal Pronouns
people or things What are personal pronouns? number We use them depending on: person gender case Subject Pronouns Singular 2nd person 3rd person 1st person I You He, she, it. Plural 1st person 2nd person 3rd person We You They Object Pronouns Singular 3rd person me you him, her, it. 1st person 2nd person Plural 1st person 2nd person 3rd person Us You Them Thanks for your attention!