Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
POWER SHARING IN INDIA
Transcript of POWER SHARING IN INDIA
What Is Power Sharing ??
Power Sharing is a form of government involving guaranteed group representation, and is often suggested for managing conflict in deeply divided societies.
Democracy is a form of government; of the people, for the people and by the people.
Power sharing is the process of distributing power between different groups and parties.
Among Social Groups
Among Pressure Groups
India AND Srilanka
India AND Belgium
India & Belgium
India & Srilanka
Power Sharing - Essential????