Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Social Media for Researchers: How to Develop Your Research Profile and Engage Digitally
Transcript of Social Media for Researchers: How to Develop Your Research Profile and Engage Digitally
How to Develop Your Research Profile & Engage Digitally
Dr Nadine Muller
Image & Privacy
Training & Skills
Strength vs Exploitation
When in doubt ...
... look at animal pictures.
Dr Amber Regis
Over to Amber ...
1) Think of a blog name and your rationale for it.
2) Think of a topic and the content of your first blog post.
3) Consider your blog's relationship to your research. What would you publish?
4) How would you spread the word about your blog on Twitter and other social networks?
5) Try to compose one tweet that advertises your new blog.
6) How else would you use Twitter to help your profile as a researcher? Just to advertise your blog posts? What kinds of things would you (not) tweet?
Some Blogging Tasks ...
Some Twitter Tasks ...