Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cells For Cities - Animals
Transcript of Cells For Cities - Animals
to a Small Town
The vacuole is an organelle that's
filled with water, is storage, and
carries food and waste materials,
sort of like a sewage system in a
The mitochondria organelle breaks down food and produces energy, mainly in muscle cells, enabling an animal to move. It
can be compared to diners and stores, selling sources of energy
to other consumers, people.
The organelles of a animal cell are components that make up the cell to work properly. In a town, there must be a few specific buildings or businesses for
the town to prosper, all to make a whole.