Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Maritime English Mooc - Introduction
Transcript of The Maritime English Mooc - Introduction
Activities and exercises
Maritime Environment Basics
Ships parts and directions
Maritime English lingo
Structure and frame of a vessel
Navigation equipment and gear
The ground tackle
Directions and measurements
Ships and ship types
Special purpose vessels
Cruisers and Destroyers
Meteorological terms and vocabulary
The Beaufort wind scale
The Douglas wave scale
The shipping forecast
Your goal :
SMCP and VHF