Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
J/i Teach-A-Thon 2015: A Visualization Initiation
Transcript of J/i Teach-A-Thon 2015: A Visualization Initiation
Map a story
Places provide the foundation for storytelling.
Visualize Student Data with Charts
Create simple interactive graphics using public data about your university's student body.
Students pick one small data set, figure out best way to visualize it using a chart or graph.
Turn your favorite song into a picture
A VISUALIZATION INITIATION
Students design a "lyrical word cloud" representing the "feel" of their favorite song. How does color, typography and shape contribute to the message?
Customized 'My Maps'
'Dani California' by Red Hot Chili Peppers
by Maroon 5
'All of Me' by John Legend
by Marie K. Shanahan, University of Connecticut