Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Polt Diagram Gone
Transcript of Polt Diagram Gone
Sam is the Protagonist of the story. He has no dad and is from town.
Caine is the Antagonist of the story. He is adopted and is from Coates academy. A lot of the kids want Sam to take over and not Caine. This does not make Caine happy. He wants to be the most powerful person in the Fayz. Kids in the Fayz end up dead, starving, and there is complete mayhem. Sam knows that Caine can't take over. So he starts a fight with Caine in the Plaza near the church. This is on Sam's 15 birthday. Other kids start to help Sambecause they want him to win. Sam learns to beat the "poof" Caine runs away to find something very evil.