Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Unit 6 - Lives and Lifestyles
Transcript of Unit 6 - Lives and Lifestyles
What Kind of Person Are You?
Focus on Language 2
What are three things you have to take with you before leaving your house?
What do others do that you really don't understand?
What is your favorite thing to do during the day?
What is the strangest thing you do?
If you could interview a street entertainer, what would you ask?
What do you consider to be a "different lifestyle"?
You have a school project:
You need to interview someone who has a very different lifestyle. Who would you interview? Why? What questions would you ask him/her?
You haven't seen Lara in 5 years.
A lot of things have changed...
You want to confirm information about:
her current job
her place of residence
her current interests
Do you know anything about him?
British adventurer, writer and television presenter
, a TV series
climbed Mount Everest; circumnavigated the UK on jet-skis; written an autobiography.
7 June 1974