Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
chapter 1 an enormous land
Transcript of chapter 1 an enormous land
ABOUT 20 000 000 PERSONS
MOST OF THEME LIVE NEAR
THE COAST ,IN THE EAST AND
IN THE SOUTH -EAST OF THE
COUNTRY AUSTRALIA IS A LOW
AND FLAT COUNTRY THE HIGHEST
AT 2,228 METERS AUSTRALIA IS VERY
KILOMETRES AUSTRALIA IS
HOT AND DRY
TOO THE TEMPERATURE
IS OFTEN 35 GRADES THERE ARE SOME
BIG RIVERS LIKE
IS 2,700 KILOMETRES
LONG IN THE NORTH ,HALF
OF THE YEAR IS WET
AND HALF IS DRY THERE ARE ONLY 2,6
PEOPLE TO EVERY
SQUARE KILOMETRE AN ENORMOUS LAND