Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Spanish Project Guatamala
Transcript of Spanish Project Guatamala
Country name: Guatemala means "land of the trees" in the Maya-Toltec
Motto: "Libre Crezca Fecundo"
("Live Free and Fertile")
The Capital: Guatemala City
Currency: Quetzel (GTQ)
Time Zone: Central Time (UTC-6) Guatamalan Map Guacamole
1 ripe avocado
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon (or 1 cube chicken bouillon)
1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
Tomatoes and onions, chopped, to taste (optional)
Peel, remove the pit, and thoroughly mash the avocado.
Add the bouillon and the minced garlic. Mix well.
Add chopped tomatoes and onions, if desired.
Serve with tortilla chips.
The food we we will be serving are Guacamole dip and Chips. The Guacamole dip is made out of Avacados, Chicken bouillon, minced cloves of garlic, tomatoes, and onions. This dish is important becuase it is eaten often and with snack foods such as chips.