Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Oscar Wilde´s writing style and use of language
Transcript of Oscar Wilde´s writing style and use of language
The picture of Dorian Gray was published in 1890.
Wilde was attacked for the novels corrupting influence, but he responded that there is , in fact, ´´ a terrible moral in Dorian Gray ´´ elements used by wilde:
irony and paradox,
long and complex dialogues,
inner thoughts All art is q u i t e useless.
It is the spectator and not life that art really mirrors.
The only excuse of making useless things is that one admires it intensely.
No artist desires to prove anything, even things that are true can be proved.
Oscar Wilde anamabva The Picture of Dorian Gray the graet ´ The great aristocratic art of
doing absolutely nothing ´
The picture of Dorian Gray