Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of water
75% of Earth is made of water and only 1% is drinkable
Properties of water
cold water is more dense than hot water and ice is denser than cold water
The water falls and then it evaporate and then it terns in to clouds and then it falls again.
By William and Ryan
Water on Earth
some properties of water are surface tension, odorless, tasteless, evaporation etc.