Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of GREEN DORM
USE THE USED
You produce less waste
KEEP IT LOCAL
CAPTURE THE FREE
Free used stuff!
There are so many awesome free
stuff out there waiting for you
One of the most eco-friendly things you can do.
Open the window, use a fan, take cold shower.
Buy local furnisher- less shipping
Local storage for returning students
MAKE SURE YOUR
FRIDGE IS COOL
Share a fridge!
COOK IT RIGHT
Boasts higher energy efficiency compared to big-kitchen counterparts.
Paper options for dorms
Paper wall tiles
Make your own paper lampshade
SEE THE LIGHT
Great light and use less electricity
When looking for sheets, curtains, or towels, go for organic cotton!
Choose sustainable, natural, and
organic body products
Clothes, body products, bath products.