Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Air Masses
What is pressure?
and pressure differentials
What is mass?
What is the explanation of air masses and how do they move?
body of air with horizontally uniform temperature, humidity, and pressure
It's how our temperature and weather are transported
Cool... but what is temperature exactly?
And... What is Pressure?
Check this out...
Get out a piece of paper
What is atmospheric Pressure?
What is the correlation between temperature and pressure?
How do you know???
Let's think of some real world examples. Write at least three.
Let's work on the worksheet!
The AVERAGE Kinetic energy of the particles.
Explain that in your own words...
How fast the "stuff" is moving!
Try to explain it in your own terms. What is it and how do you know it's there?
force exerted by the weight of the air
Are they lifting air???
Write three new things on your sheet from earlier.
Watch the following... you tell me.
Let's go over what the worksheet meant!
On your sheet write a reflection or conclusion about air masses, pressure, and temperature!