Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
INFORMATION Gold Information James Arthur finds 6 kg YOU WILL NEED How to pan What they cook on Otago earns 10 million from gold exports In 1863 that where tacking 17.400
tone in a year 1886 First industrial hydroflouric plant was installed Panning for gold
with water A gold nugget
A Good One 1.Get some dirt and rock in your pan. 2. And then go to a water source. 3. Put some water in your pan and mix at all
around antill the water is muddy and than tip in out. 4.Pull your pan back and it will make a wave
that pushes the rock out and the GOLD will
sit at the bottom of the pan, In the old stone houses all the men
sleeped on was rooks and dirt.And after
a hard day of work and having to come
home and sleep on that. What a life Back in the mining days all the miners cooked on was a fire. Now days we are cooking on ovens