Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Business Communications; Applying the 3x3 Writing Process to Reports
Transcript of Business Communications; Applying the 3x3 Writing Process to Reports
and Hanna Normandeau 3x3 Writing process
in reports Analyze the problem
and purpose understand the problem
write a problem statement
write a problem question
write a purpose statement
expand statements of purpose:
~limitations Anticipate the
and issues reports to outsiders
~have someone check
primary and secondary readers
~ask yourself questions
factoring Later... Implement your research strategy
Organize, analyze, interpret, and
illustrate the data
Compose the first draft
and evaluate Prepare a work plan work plan components:
~statement of problem
~statement of purpose
seek authorization Types of Reports routine