Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kendall Lennon and Jessica Cao-Middle Passage
Transcript of Kendall Lennon and Jessica Cao-Middle Passage
Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage?
It is important for students to learn about the Middle Passage because it is an important event that is often forgotten about but it is still an important aspect because we do not want history to repeat itself. The slaves also helped benefit the growth of colonial America.
What in your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
I think the worst part of the Middle Passage was when the slaves are first captured by their friends and family members and taken against their will. They are betrayed by people they trust and are left with no one to rely on.
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
People should be educated about what happened during the Middle Passage because it was a mistaken history and we shouldn't repeat it again.