Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you a
Transcript of You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you a
You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
Member of the Beatles
At around 10:50 pm on 8 December 1980, as Lennon and Ono returned to their New York apartment in the Dakota, Mark David Chapman shot Lennon in the back four times at the entrance to the building
Earlier that evening, Lennon had autographed a copy of Double Fantasy for Chapman
April 4th 1964, The Beatles held the top 5 slots of the Billboard Hot 100.
In America there have been 20 singles that topped the Billboard Hot 100; there have been 19 albums that made No.1 the Billboard album charts.