Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Digital Human Rights?
Transcript of Digital Human Rights?
Barcelona, December 3rd, 2014
- How the Government tracks you: NSA surveillance:
- Professor Lessig & Snowden:
- The New Yorker conversation with Snowden:
- Salon article: http://www.salon.com/2014/12/01/amazons_frightening_cia_partnership_c apitalism_corporations_and_our_massive_new_surveillance_state/ - The Daily Beast, article: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/01/laura-poitras-on- finding-edward-snowden-obama-s-tainted-legacy-and-oliver-stone-s- snowden-film.html
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
1.- Governments allow secret illegal mass surveillance and wiretapping on citizens:
- phone calls, emails, social networks;
- tracking movements;
- banking accounts;
2.- With the key help and consent of private high-tech companies:
- ebay ,
3.- Who controls de police?
4.- Why Journalists fail to disclose
this challenge to the Public?
Who made this decision?
Did we have a public conversation?
Who is accountable?
Power - Corruption - Democracy
Pre - criminal state of mind.