Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rasheed Jordan
The Arab Archives Institute /Jordan Transparency Forum (JTF)
, which withdrew its status as National Chapter in Formation on 18 September 2007.
Jordan Transparency Association,
which signed the National Contact Agreement in 2009. The agreement expired on 16 October 2011 and TI did not intend to renew or extend the agreement.
- Core staff appointed and premisses rented
- Debate Against Corruption
- Women Network against corruption
Map and Info
6,249,000 (end of 2011)
Majority Islam, Minority Christians
Rank 66 Score 45
ACC, Ratified UNCAC, Whistleblower protection
FEB - August 2013
3 NGOs + 4 Individual members
Rasheed Coalition for Integrity and Transparency
Born September 2013
Launch of Citizens Budget Project
Meeting with Prince Hassan (Advisory Board member)
and Anti-Corruption Commission
TI National Contact Agreement Signed