Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
4. Brandy snifter- used to sniff brandy.
Transcript of 4. Brandy snifter- used to sniff brandy.
13.Riesling glass- used to serve Riesling wines.
9. Merlot wine glass- used to serve merlot wines.
15. Wise goblet- used to serve cocktails in large quantity.
8. Footed pilsner glass- used to serve beer in can or in bottle.
13. Vodka chimney- used to serve vodka without ice.
5. Highball glass- used serve juices, tea, soft drinks and other cocktails.
1. Handle with care
2. Do not wash glasses mixed with plates or spoons
3. Never used it in scooping ice
4. Throw chipped or broken glass
5. Do not pour hot liquid with cold glasses
6. Never stack glasses
7. Do not handle glass in bouquet
8. Always handle glass by the stem
D. Care of glassware
2. Beer mug- used to serve draft beers.
19. Sour glass- used to serve sour cocktails.
17. Sherry/port wine glass- used to serve sherry or port wine or other fortified wines.
15. Sherry copita- used to serve sherry wines in particular.
14. Sauvignon glass- used to serve sauvignon wine.
10. Pinot noir wine glass- used to serve pinot noir wines.
8. Margarita glass- used to serve margarita cocktail in particular and other cocktail drinks.
7. Ice wine glass- used to serve ice wines.
5. Cocktail glass- used to serve martini cocktails or other cocktail drinks.
4. Chardonnay wine glass- used to serve chardonnay wine.
3. Champagne Tulip- used to serve champagne and other sparkling, for slow drinker.
2. Champagne Saucer- used to serve champagne and other sparkling, for fast drinker.
11. Irish coffee glass/ mug- used to serve Irish coffee cocktail.
10. Frappe glass- d used to serve frappe.
9. Footed rock glass- used to drinks on the rocks.
6. Dutch brandy glass- used to warm brandy before drinking.
4. Brandy snifter- used to sniff brandy.
3. Brandy inhaler- used to inhale brandy.
2. Banquet goblet- used to serve water.
17. Zombie glass- used to serve zombie cocktail in particular and other specialty drink.
16. Yard glass- used to serve beer in large quantity.
14. Vodka shooters- used to serve vodka without ice.
12. Shot glass- used to serve straight up or shot drinks.
8. Pilsner glass- used to serve pilsner beer or beer in can or in bottle.
4. Granite glass- used to serve specialty cocktails.
3. Decanter- use for decanting wine and storing other alcoholic beverages like whisky and brandy such as cognac.
2.Collins glass- used to serve Collins cocktails in particular and other cocktails.
4. Mug- thick glass with ear or handle used mostly for serving beers or some hot beverages.
3. Stemware- glasses with three main features.
2. Footed ware- a style of glass which the bowl sits directly with the base.
B. Glass term and types
Features of glassware
1. Beer schooner- used to serve draft beers in large quantity.
20. White wine glass- used to serve white wines.
18. Shiraz wine glass- used to serve Shiraz wines.
12. Red wine glass- used to serve red wines.
11. Poco grande glass- used to serve piña colada cocktail and other specialty drinks.
6. Flute champagne- used to serve champagne and other sparkling wine, for slow drinker.
14. Squall/ hurricane glass- used to serve specialty cocktails.
13. Pousse café glass- used to served pousse cafe.
12. Parfait glass- used to serve ice dessert.
7.Footed high ball- used to serve juices, soft drinks, tea and other cocktails.
5. Cordial glass- used to serve cordials or liqueurs and rainbow cocktails.
1. Absinthe glass- used to serve absinthe liqueur.
15. Wheat beer glass- used to serve wheat beer.
11. Shooters glass- used to serve shooters drink.
10. Rock/Scotch glass- used to serve whisky on the rocks.
9. Pint glass- used to serve beer in large bottle or quantity.
7. Old fashioned glass- use to serve old fashioned cocktail and drinks on the rocks.
6. Juice glass- used to serve juices during breakfast as an appetizer.
1.Carafe- this glass is both for serving beverage for large group and for storing ingredients.
1. Tumbler- flat-bottomed glass that is basically a bowl without a stem.
C. Major types of glassware
1. California cocktail- used to serve specialty cocktails.