Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WISE Research Model
Transcript of WISE Research Model
Use graphic organizers
Evaluate every step of the way!!
Evaluate once more!!
The WISE Research Model
Adopted by Ms. Myrick
Step 1: Brainstorm Topic
What's the BIG idea
Step 2: select Topic
What's my BIG question
What were the ideas and topics
you found interesting during
What is the ONE topic or idea you want
to learn more about?
Step 3: Select Your Research Focus
What's my BIG focus?
What do you want to learn? Why does this
matter to you?
What new knowledge
do you want to share?
What do you want to teach
hink about one angle of the idea.
Do a 180 & think about it from the opposite angle.
What RESOURCES do you need?
Step 1: Refine Your Research Focus.
Step 2: Locate resources & find answers to your Supporting Questions.
Where do you find RESOURCES?
Step 3: Evaluate your sources using CRAAP.
Are your RESOURCES reliable?
Key Words & Search Terms
Ask good questions to refine
Use Supporting Questions
to guide research.