Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of informal commands
Negative Informal Commands
silly - ser - sé
sally - salir - sal
puts - poner - pon
hot - hacer - haz
tamales - tener - ten
in - ir - ve
victor's - venir - ven
dessert - decir - di
Are very similar to ud. and uds. commands
positive and negative tú commands have different endings
Los mandatos informales
affirmative = positive
silly sally puts hot tamales in victor's dessert
1. Put the verb in the yo form (think about...irregular yo verbs and stem-changers!)
2. Switch the -o to -es for -ar verbs and -as for -er/-ir verbs
Think about it...these endings are starting to make sense
ud - e/a, uds. - en/an, negative tú - es/-as
3. rules for -car, -gar, -zar verbs still apply
-car - -ques
-gar - -gues
-zar - -ces
¿Qué son los iregulares?
Sooo...qué hacemos con
tú is anyone you are talking
to that you can call by their
first name - your age, a friend,
or they gave you permission
los mandatos informales pueden ser positivos o negativos
what if there's a pronoun? it's still a positive command, so it is attached and at the end. For informal commands, reflexive pronoun is "te"
hay iregulares diferentes que los iregulares formales... SEE REVERSE
I bet you can
come up with
a better memory
that has the command
forms in the words!
irregulars are still verbs that
don't end in -o for yo form
ser - no seas
ir - no vayas
dar - no dés
estar - no estés
saber - no sepas
irregular positive and negative tú commands are different, too
so there are 4 categories of commands to
memorize - ud., uds, tú +, tú -