Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of CELL PHONES
However, this just opens up a way for students to be allowed to text or play games during crucial learning time.
Cellphones Lowering GPA's
The first day back to school kids are so hooked on their phones they don't give education a chance.
Over 95% of high school student admit to cheating.
Distraction from the Use of Cell Phones
REBUTTAL & CONCLUSION
CELL PHONE USE
IN THE CLASSROOM
be allowed in the classroom by students.
1. They affect schoolwork
2.Can be used for cheating
Being unsociable !
texting while driving!
50% of college students admit plagiarism.
In the long run multitasking can turn us into more distractible people.
Looking over someones shoulder is a thing of the past.
not paying attention