Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Jim Lacey Thousand Oaks
Transcript of Jim Lacey Thousand Oaks
Jim Lacey would love to welcome you to beautiful Thousand Oaks, California.
Thousand Oaks was named in the top-10 safest cities in America with over 100,000 population.
Amgen is the #1 employer in the city, employing over 5000 people.
Thousand Oaks does not elect a mayor, instead they have a rotating counsel that makes decisions.
Thousand Oaks, CA, is located in southeastern Ventura County in the United States. It boarders Westlake Village, Agoura Hills, and Newbury Park.
The current population of Thousand Oaks is approximately 129,000. According to the 2010 cences, the city is 80% white.
Thousand Oaks by Jim Lacey
Thousand Oaks was founded in the 1500s. In the 1950s, Janss Investment Group greatly expanded the housing and infrastructure of the city.