Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Social Media Audit
Transcript of Social Media Audit
“Inspire our communities to invest in health and scientific advances to improve the lives of children and their families in Canada and around the world.”
Established in 1972, SickKids Foundation raises funds on behalf of The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Ontario. Community support, separate and distinct from government and granting agencies, is a critical source of funding for SickKids Toronto.
Just Another Day
President & CEO
Ted Gerrard has been the President and CEO of the SickKids Foundation since July 2009.
Partnerships & Associates
Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR),
Ministry of Health Promotion (MHP), and University of Toronto.
Provide invaluable experience and dedication to the Foundation.
Take a look here:
>> People who want to help and donate<<
Healthier World. A Better World
Social Media Assessment
Key word search
Strengths & Weaknesses
Jennifer, Kendra & Jessica