Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
HOW does it work?
Transcript of HOW does it work?
existing global structures and relationships.
- Cross-cultural dialogue and academic debate, all taking place ONLINE.
- Collaborative survey research in 8 countries per program.
- Presentation of important cross-cultural findings and academic perspectives of 8 universities per program.
- A worldwide Alumni Network does that look like? 8 universities - each present 4 lectures,
12 students of each university,
thus 8x4= 32 lectures
8x12= 96 students
Start of the program:
1 September 2013 1 ONLINE CURRICULUM Who does what? Each presents one lecture each block, 4 lectures in total over 16 weeks. UNIVERSITY Every watches the lectures online, reads literature, discusses both in STUDENT ONLINE CLASSROOM. Together, the students construct and conduct survey, which will be integrated in last assignment: research paper! SHARING PERSPECTIVES
FOUNDATION - Facilitates the online & offline program
- Has experienced facilitators for the online classrooms.
- Research coordinator, online manager, program managers. OUR PARTNERS Soliya allows the use of online classroom-technology.
SurveyMonkey hosts surveys.
Our website integrates Youtube for video-lectures. 1st lecture by
university A 2nd lecture by
university B Weekly online classroom Overview of one week We believe that a global discussion is needed to address these changes. Therefore, we have designed two international honors programs focusing on: HOW Concretely, The Euro(pean) crisis Changing societies in the Euro-Med info@
www. .com September 1st, 2013 Block 2 Block 3 WEEK 1 Block 4 WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 WEEK 4 SURVEY SURVEY SURVEY SURVEY WEEK 1 WEEK 1 WEEK 2 WEEK 2 WEEK 3 WEEK 3 WEEK 4 WEEK 4 96 students over 8 countries,
each student surveys 20 peers