Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ALGEBRA II PRESENTATION
Transcript of ALGEBRA II PRESENTATION
Output Values Input Values (F of X equals 5 times the input for X, plus 3)
When a function is written in function notation, the output of F(X) is known as the dependent variable. This is because it depends on the input values to decide what it will be. The input values are known as the independent variable. When these are graphed, the independent values are on the horizontal axis, and the dependent values are on the vertical axis. Independent and Dependent Values