Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make maths more fun?
Transcript of How to make maths more fun?
B2 Presentation PLAN Why mathematics scares some people Different approaches to teaching
primary maths A little game to finish "People are very happy to say they don't like math," said Sian L. Beilock, a University of Chicago psychology professor. "No one walks around bragging that they can't read, but it's perfectly socially acceptable to say you don't like math." Hungarian style of teaching mathematics:
-> This program is named the Mathematics Enhancement Program (MEP) Bibliography: http://www.ted.com/talks/dan_meyer_math_curriculum_makeover.html
http://fr.scribd.com/doc/8528335/Methods-of-Teaching-Mathematics Inductive-Deductive Method -> General law is derived from a study of particular objects or specific processes Techniques of Teaching Mathematics -> Oral and written work (problems and exercises) technique
-> Group work technique
-> Reinforcing math skills through games