Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Water
When you add soap water on a penny you can fit less drops on the penny.
Condensation happens when warm air reaches cold air.
When water gets to hot it dries up.
First goes through the machine then it goes through pipes then it goes to your home.
You should always Conserv water because water might evaporat and be gone and you won't have any water to drink.
3 states of matter
By Sophie and Kayla