Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
8th Grade Pronoun Notes
Transcript of 8th Grade Pronoun Notes
Listen for the pronouns!
A pronoun is used
in place of one or more nouns or
Kobe left Jalen alone, so as to give
Marisa and Abbie promised
would come to
a plate and a fork.
(I, me) study.
Step 2: “
” is correct
in the check.
MaTasia is going with Cameron
Step 1: MaTasia is going with I.
MaTasia is going with me.
Step 2: “With me” is correct.
MaTasia is going with Cameron and me.
(she, her) sold tickets.
Step 2: “She sold” is correct.
He and she sold tickets.
(I, me) are going fishing.
I am going.
Me am going.
Step 2: “I am going” is correct.
My dad and I are going fishing.
when the antecedent
is referring back to the person named.
Gordon wanted to buy
a new truck.
(Gordon buys it for Gordon)
want to go to the lake.
(Separate the pronouns joined by AND.
want to go to the lake? OR I want to go to the lake?)
" the sentence to
tell which pronoun is correct.
Tabatha left earlier than he
Cody can run faster than I