Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Colonial Recipes
4 cups Buttermilk 1 cup brown sugar
4 cups whole wheat flour 4 teaspoons baking soda
1 1/3 cups flour 1 teaspoon salt
Recipe for Colonial Brown Bread
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease two 9x5 loaf pans.
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Pour in buttermilk, and stir until all of the dry mixture has absorbed.
4. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared loaf pans
5. Bake until a knife inserted into the crown of the loaf comes out clean.
Colonial Brown Bread
Presented by Kaylie Langford