Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Operations Management
• It was the first fast food industry in the world market.
• McDonald's is using an Operation Management system for being in an International market. Operational Strategies Operations Management At Mcdonald's Performance Objectives of every organization • Speed • McDonald's uses an
system in their channel. Input Output Facilities The facility is designed by
traditional techniques, scale plans, diagrams, and travel chars at a reasonable lower cost. • The output has a required to the product and service by the customer.
• McDonald's give a good service to customer and satisfaction.
• They also believe to provide a quality product to a customer. Ready all kinds of sauce. Prepare all vegetables
and salads to be ready
for serving, Burgers,
Cheese, Chips and
others. McDonald's PROCESS • McDonald's manufacturing process is completely transparent to the customer and in the market.
• A customer can see the process of the fast food and they can be of judge to hygienic standards at McDonald's by allowing them to enter where the process takes place.
• A customer can check the ingredients used in making the food. • McDonald's is the leading global food service retailer with more than 33,000 local restaurants served by more than 1.7 million employees in 122 different countries. McDonald's serves more than 49 Million customers around the world each and every day. • More than 80% of McDonald's restaurant worldwide is ran by independent local distributor and local public. • By using an OM system, McDonald's
company grows up year by year.
McDonald's believes that the
success of the restaurants and
the company is achieved through
the people it employs. • Operations Management contributes
to the strategy and they help the
organization to gain competitive advantage. • Quality • Dependability • Cost • Flexibility