Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
JANE EYRE by Charlotte Brontë
Transcript of JANE EYRE by Charlotte Brontë
- Jane Eyre is an orphan.
- Lowood School.
- Job as the governess at Thornfield Hall.
- Jane falls in love with Mr. Rochester.
- Mr. Rochester asks Jane to marry him.
- Mr. Rochester has a madwife.
- Jane runs away
- Did Jane forgive Mr. Rochester?
CHARLOTTE BRONTË (1816-1855)
- was raised in a strict Anglican home by her clergyman father and her religious aunt.
- her two eldest siblings died.
- was a writer all her life.
- JANE EYRE (1847) her first novel.
At Gateshead Hall
At Lowood School
At Thornfield Hall
- first and best friend
- more patient
Gothic and Romance novel.
Have you ever been mistreated or unfairly criticised?
Please describe your feelings!
- how speaks to the reader, way she talks about feelings.
- Jane Eyre not help, makes own and right decision, a mature woman.
- Rochester not greatest man, she loves him, strong women.
- helps to take own decision/feelings.