Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Sharks SWJCS
Great white sharks live in the oceans. They especially like to swim near coastal areas. They avoid warm and cold seas. They prefer between 50-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Great white sharks' teeth are sharp and jagged. They have about 300 teeth, arranged in many rows.
Great white sharks usually hunt alone, but sometimes they look for another great white to hunt with.
A great white shark is very heavy. It can weigh between 5,940 pounds and 7,040 pounds!
Great white sharks eat meat (but usually not people). Sharks eat fish, dolphins, seals, squid, sea turtles and seabirds.
A great white shark can live between 30-50 years.
Whenever an old one falls out a new one comes in.
Wildlife Explorer "Great White Shark" by Unknown Author
By: Kolten Kleopfer
A great white shark can grow to be between 12 and 20 feet long.
Produced by SWJCS Star production in 2015.