Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ISLANDS
An island is a
land form that is surrounded by water
Islands are created by a process called volcanism.
It's where a volcano under water erupts and when the magma dries the volcano comes up to the surface and makes a island like Hawaii.
An island can look like anything. There's
this one that looks like Snoopy. And there
is also one that looks like a dinosaur. Look
at this photo here for example.
The climate around an island can be different.
It could be stormy where boats cant even get to the island or it could be calm where boats can get to the island intact.
By: Christian, Vincent, Jesus, and
Have A Happy Halloween
By reading little bits and pieces from many sites.
We got our
We mostly went on google chrome.