Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
My Senior Project
Transcript of My Senior Project
* Why did I choose this topic?
* What did I hope to get out of it?
Is this a familiar sight?
My project mentor
* Why did I choose Curt?
* Time spent
* What did I do with the time spent?
What have I learned?
* There is more to law enforcement that I thought.
* They don't just drive around looking for people to pull over.
* Filling out paperwork is a big part of the job.
Success and failure
Successes: I have learned a lot about Law Enforcement and realized that it would be a job I would enjoy having.
Failure: I dont believe I had any failures with this project.
Do things differently?
Even though I have heard this from the seniors before me, I wish I would have worked harder and not procrastinated!
Topic for paper
I chose two topics for my paper Law Enforcement and Athletic Training. I learned about the history of each of these topics and realized how far each career has imporoved over time.
For my Product I chose to connect it with the Law Enforcement part of my paper.
I realized that creating a product for Law Enforcement was difficult. Success was that With help I decided on my product.
High School Years
What would I do differently in high school?
What did I manage to overcome?
In 5 years......
In 10 years.......
What could get in the way about my vision?
Who will help me get there?
This project helped me get another idea for what I want to do in my future.
I would like to thank my Staff Mentor Erica Guthmiller and my Product Mentor Curt Olson for all of their help. Also thank you all for coming to my presentation.