Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Senior Project
Transcript of My Senior Project
* Why did I choose this topic?
* What did I hope to get out of it?
Is this a familiar sight?
My project mentor
* Why did I choose Curt?
* Time spent
* What did I do with the time spent?
What have I learned?
* There is more to law enforcement that I thought.
* They don't just drive around looking for people to pull over.
* Filling out paperwork is a big part of the job.
Success and failure
Successes: I have learned a lot about Law Enforcement and realized that it would be a job I would enjoy having.
Failure: I dont believe I had any failures with this project.
Do things differently?
Even though I have heard this from the seniors before me, I wish I would have worked harder and not procrastinated!
Topic for paper
I chose two topics for my paper Law Enforcement and Athletic Training. I learned about the history of each of these topics and realized how far each career has imporoved over time.
For my Product I chose to connect it with the Law Enforcement part of my paper.
I realized that creating a product for Law Enforcement was difficult. Success was that With help I decided on my product.
High School Years
What would I do differently in high school?
What did I manage to overcome?
In 5 years......
In 10 years.......
What could get in the way about my vision?
Who will help me get there?
This project helped me get another idea for what I want to do in my future.
I would like to thank my Staff Mentor Erica Guthmiller and my Product Mentor Curt Olson for all of their help. Also thank you all for coming to my presentation.