Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Kelso's Choices BIG and small Problems
Transcript of Kelso's Choices BIG and small Problems
BIG Problems need a BIG Person!
If it is not scary or dangerous then it's a small problem and we can solve it using Kelso's Choices!
If it's a small problem, we might feel...
What is Conflict?
A conflict is a problem, argument or when two or more people cannot agree. Kelso the frog helps us learn choices to solve problems.
It's a BIG problem if someone could get hurt, it's dangerous or breaks the law.
Big problems make us feel...
If it is scary or dangerous then it is a BIG problem!
Get a BIG person (trusted adult) to help solve the problem.
BIG and small Problems
It's Your Choice!
Wait & Cool Off
Go to Another Game
Talk it Out
Share & Take Turns
Tell Them To Stop
Make A Deal
You are SMART enough and STRONG enough to solve small problems!
There are two kinds of problems.
BIG problems need a BIG person to help.
With small problems, we can try TWO of Kelso's Choices to solve it!
Try TWO of Kelso's Choices to solve small problems before you ask an adult.