Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Top 5 Reasons Why I Want to Become a Nurse
Transcript of The Top 5 Reasons Why I Want to Become a Nurse
5. Nurses are Needed
Becoming a nurse will offer me job security, financial stability, and the opportunity to learn something new every day!
The Salary Isn't Bad Either
San Jose, California-$1222, 900
Orlando, Fl - $78,673
Oahu, Hi- $121, 763
As a Registered Nurse, I will be able to travel and see the world while working in a profession that I love. Travel nurses are offered housing and transportation stipends along with the opportunity to work in some of the most prestigious institutions in the world..
California, Here I Come!
4. I Love to Travel
The Top 5 Reasons I WANT Want to Become a Nurse
2. This is my Lifelong Dream
In 1997, I earned a BS Degree in Cardiopulmonary Science and in 1998, a Masters Degree in Public Health Administration. I have been a licensed respiratory therapist in Georgia for over 16 years. My dream is to own my own private duty nursing/DME company and I will be one step closer when I complete my BSN.
1. The Clinical Rotations