Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Pop Art Movement
Transcript of The Pop Art Movement
Then moved to the United States later in the 50's. It challenged the normal traditions of art, using images from popular culture, such as advertising, news, magazines, etc. One of the different techniques that artists use is taking images
from their original context and/or
combiningit with unrelated material. Pop art is widely considered a reaction to abstract expessionism, which at the time was extremely popular. Sometimes also thought of an expansion of it too. Some well-known artists of this time period are Andy Warhol, Claes oldenburg, and David Hockney. Here are some of their works. Andy Warhol: Claes Oldenburg: David Hockney: By Tristan Winn