Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Reverse Psychology
You Should know about It 1. Psychology Is the Study of the Mind and Behavior
2. Psychologists Take Many Different Perspectives
3. Psychology Has a Many Subfields
4. Psychology Is Not Just About Therapy
5. Psychology Studies Both Normal and Abnormal Behavior
6. Psychology Seeks to Describe, Explain, Predict, Modify and Improve Behaviors
7. Psychology Offers a Wide Range of Career Options now that we have reviewed........ Lets begin Reverse Psychology is the technique involving the advocay of
a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expection that this approach
will encourage the subject of the persuasion to
do what actually IS desired. in other words:
to convince someone to do the opposite of what is suggested. -Special Education Teacher
-Forensic Psychologist Children Reverse Psychology is used more often on children due to their tendency to want freedom or "prove" someone wrong. Many people have come to the conlusion that reverse psychology is a bad approach towards children. but reverse psychology implies a clever manipulation of the child Reverse psychology can also prey on a person's ego, as when it is used, it can make the target feel incompetent; effectively persuading the person to perform the desired action For example: -large, bright red button
- && in fiction, cinema, and other cartoons The Simpsons Homer's Brain: Don't you get it? You've gotta use reverse psychology.
Homer: That sounds too complicated.
Homer's Brain: OK, don't use reverse psychology.
Homer: All right, I will!