Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The apple pie :-P
Transcript of The apple pie :-P
like comment share
Thanks for whatching.
By Viola e Marta
The Apple pie is a typical American food in fact it's an american common saying "American as an Apple pie".
The recipe of this pie is very easy, short and with not many ingredients. There are only butter, flour, sugar, water, phyllo dough and ... of course apples.
The apple pie
An American tradition is to eat the apple pie on the 4th July, after the barbecue and on the Thanksgiving day.
But American and English people like cooking the apple pie on every occasion.
American and English people usually put on the pie a topping such as ice cream, cream, cheddar cheese and cookies.
The mock apple pie
There is an imitation of the apple pie,the mock apple pie, a cake with crackers, eggs, butter, sugar, cremor tartaro, lemon and cinnamon, but without apples.
But its origins are British.
With the arriving in the New World it became popular in the New England because it didn't have many ingredients.