Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Database vs. Spreadsheet
Transcript of Database vs. Spreadsheet
Shri Shah, and
Emilee Beal !!!We hoped you liked it!!! Database A organized collection
of similar data, easily
accessed in a computer. An active easy to
use app for
and analyzing info
it organizes your data
in rows or columns 1. Database and Spreadsheet both organize data.
2. Database and Spreadsheet
both are easy to do.
3. You can do Database and
spreadsheet on a computer. 1.) Spreadsheet is an easy to use
app, Database is not.
2.) Spreadsheet organizes your data
in rows, Database just puts it in a
in a computer.
3.) when your in a spreadsheet you can
actually analyze the data closer and