Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The term "blog" is short for web log.
Transcript of Blogging!
Blogging! Eventhough a lot of people use blogging as a public diary, it can included much more. There are endless ways to use blogging in the classrooms. For example you may put a biweekly writing prompt up on the blog and have your students respond to it by a certain day. The students can comment and write on their classmates blogs. There are many security options avalible to teachers such as approval for comments and privacy. Blog is another word for web log. http://www2.teachersfirst.com/getsource.cfm?id=6808 http://www.21classes.com/ As a teacher this is a excellent resourse to use to keep parents up to date. For example you can keep a daily blog about whats happening in your classroom. Blogs are usually written in a quick, informal style.Full transcript