Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Philosophy Seminar
To leave a legacy
To master and know everything
To become rich and famous
To give and receive love
To discover who you are
To give life meaning
In what ways can you say that you've lived a good and fulfilling life? Socrates suggests that we examine our lives.
What am I doing here?
Why am I living as I am?
Genuine happiness is found. EVER LASTING HAPPINESS? Achieving happiness is when you know there is a meaning to your life.
There is no universal meaning.
Different people have different meaning of life. RELIGION? Catholics believe that the meaning of life is to spend your time on Earth preparing yourself for death.
Buddhists believe that the meaning of life is to reach Nirvana.
Hindus believe that the meaning of life is to become good enough to stop being re-born.