Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Chains by laurie halse anderson
Transcript of Chains by laurie halse anderson
Becky Anderson, Laurie H. York New Chains. NY: Simon and Schuster, 2008 Introduction Isabel and Ruth are sisters and slaves. When Their owner dies of a sickness isabel and ruth are sold to the locktons who are loyal to the british. Rising Action After being sold to the Locktons Isabel and Ruth are moved to New York and meet Becky a servant to the Locktons.
they also find out that the british are trying to invade New York. When Isabel meets Curzon every starts to fall apart. Climax Ruth is sold to A new owner while Isabel had fallen sleep. The British finally invade new york and the locktons welcome them into their home. a major fire causes the rebels to fall back from the fight. Falling action Isabel escapes from the locktons to find General Washington, so he can grant her freedom. Conclusion Isabel finds Curzon injured and they escape over the Jordan river to their freedom. I would recomend this book.